Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Day

Tears are flooding my face. I can barely breathe. My heart aches in misery, and I feel the pounds literally falling off me. I may have had a panic attack earlier during “our” conversation, pretty sure that I did. My heart seemed to stop. I wonder if anyone has ever died of heart ache. I think I might. I need my mom. I want my mother more than anything. I want her to tell me everything will be okay. The confusion is overwhelming me and the pain seems endless.

What will everyone think if I leave him? My family will be so hurt, and it would sadden his’ as well. People will judge me and talk about me. The disappointment will destroy me. I feel that I am destined to live an unhappy year, maybe an unhappy year. I’m not even sure what I want. It’s so hard. I love Mike more than my words could ever describe. The thought of him not being my husband scares the crap out of me.

1 comment:

  1. I am you... I can't tell when you began this blog... I have been married for 10 months... maybe we can chat and share what we've learned and or support each other.

    ReplyDelete